- Information we collect from you
There are several ways we may obtain personal information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive from third parties.
Personal information is data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e. your name) or indirectly (i.e. information about your online use).
Information Provided/Submitted by You
- Contact details, such as name, address, email address and phone number
- Company details, such as name, address, email address and phone number
- CVs containing such details as work history and reference details
Information We Get From Your Use of Our Services
- Information from Third Parties
- Automatically Collected Information
- Cookies and similar technologies (i.e Google Analytics)
- Devices (i.e. IP Address)
- Location information
- Online Analytics Providers (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Advertising Technology Providers
- Do Not Track Disclosure
- How we use your personal information
Twenty Jobs may use your Personal Information to:
- Create and manage your account when you register, use or purchase our service;
- Verify your identity and accessibility to our service;
- Provide you with technical and customer support;
- Communicate with you and manage your service participation;
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and websites;
- Provide you with a customized experience when you visit our website;
- Provide our service;
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements
Twenty Jobs may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services.
Who might we share your information with?
The information collected or generated through your use of the Twenty Jobs Services may be shared by you or by us as described below.
A. Sharing of Information by You
The Twenty Jobs Services offer many ways to find, enjoy, and share content.
Your activity in connection with the Twenty Jobs Services, such as filling out surveys, reviewing and rating Products, inquiring about or purchasing Products, participation in online communities, “liking” or “sharing” Twenty Jobs content to your social media accounts or pages or otherwise interacting with the Twenty Jobs Services, may be visible to other users of the Twenty Jobs Services and in some cases, publicly available.
B. Sharing of Information by Us
We may share your personal information with:
• Our Affiliates. We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes.
• Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions on our behalf. This includes, but may not be limited to, service providers that host or operate the Twenty Jobs Services; process payment; analyse data; provide customer service; postal or delivery services, and sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer any promotions. We are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other web sites may send their own cookies to your device and may independently collect data or solicit personal information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We may also transfer or disclose your personal information to another data controller to be used for similar purposes, at that data controller’s discretion and you hereby consent to such transfer or disclosure.
• Other Third Parties. Your personal information may also be shared with our sponsors, partners, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers and analytics companies or other third parties in connection with marketing, promotional, and other offers, as well as product information. Your information may also be shared with third parties we identify at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent. You have the option to opt-in to receive direct marketing from these selected third parties. With your consent, we will also share your information with members of our corporate family who will use your personal information to send you marketing communications. You can change your mind and opt-out at any time as detailed in Your Rights below.
• Business Transfers. In the event that another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to the Twenty Jobs Services, your information may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties. Finally, information described in this paragraph may also be disclosed for due diligence purposes in connection with any proposed transaction of the sorts described in this paragraph.
• Legal obligations. In limited circumstances, we may transfer and disclose your information to law enforcement and government authorities to comply with our legal obligation.
- What legal basis do we rely on to process your Personal Information?
When you receive our promotional material or when you link your Twenty Jobs account to your Social Network account, you consent that your Personal Information will be processed by us and we rely on this consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. We will stop to process data after consent is withdrawn, where consent is the only legal basis for processing.
When you fulfill a contract
Twenty Jobs will also process your Personal Information when we need to fulfil a contract with you.
Twenty Jobs also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include:
- ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Websites and Apps operate effectively;
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- understanding our customers’ behavior, activities, preferences, and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and
- Fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
The processing is necessary because of a legal obligation that applies:
Twenty Jobs may process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations such as preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies. Your data may be processed in order to satisfy the applicable law or enforceable governmental request.
- Your Rights
Whenever you use our services, we strive to provide you with access to your personal information that we process. Moreover, you can update it if they are not correct or to delete it or removed from our system – unless we are obliged to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
Moreover, you have additional rights such as to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain ways, to obtain a copy of your personal information in a commonly used electronic forms, to object to certain processing of your personal information by us including to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to ask for your data to be made portable.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below. For the protection of your privacy and security, our DPO/Compliance team shall take every reasonable step to ensure that your identity is verified before granting access, or rectification, or deletion.
Can I find out the personal data that Twentyjobs.com holds about me?
Twentyjobs.com, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Twentyjobs.com does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• The identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Twentyjobs.com or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients to whom that the data is/will be disclosed.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data outside of the EU, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
- Accessing and deleting your Personal Information
When you create an account and log-in to your ‘My Account’ area, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your Account at any time, by logging in to your “My Account” area. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Please note that Twenty Jobs reserves the right to remove from our database, information which includes any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your “My Account”.
You can deactivate or delete your account at any time, make your profile anonymous or choose to not make your profile searchable. To deactivate, please go to your “My Account”.
However, if you would like to permanently delete your account, you can send an email to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) (see below) with the subject line “Permanently delete my information and account”. Please do not forget to tell us who you are.
- Who do we share your Personal Information with?
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of Twenty Jobs unless one of the following requirements is met:
• With your consent – We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Twenty Jobs only if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons – We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Twenty Jobs if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
Twenty Jobs may share your Personal Information with:
Hosting providers, analytic platforms, email service providers:
Smartjobboard – job board software platform
Mailchimp – email service provider
How do we ensure security and data protection of your information with the third party?
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure this happens. For more information, please get in touch with us today. All of our suppliers and third party data hosts also have stringent data policies that adhere fully to the General Data Protection Regulation otherwise we would not work with them.
Transferring information outside of the EU
When we share data, it may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you live. Where we disclose personal data to a third party in another country, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected. All of our suppliers and third party data hosts also have stringent data policies that adhere fully to the General Data Protection Regulation. We do not share your contact information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
- Storage of Information and International Transfers
All Personal Information which you supply to us is generally stored and kept on our secure servers inside the European Economic Area.
- Managing your Personal Information
We retain your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide your services or we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. We also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We store your information as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we have collected it. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if it is possible (e.g. your personal information is stored for backup archives) then will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the deletion/erasure is possible.
- How we protect your personal information
Twenty Jobs has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised or unlawful access, alteration, loss, damage or destruction. These measures include:
Physical safeguards with locked doors and file cabinets and controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction.
Technology safeguards like use of anti-virus and protection software, data encryption and monitoring of our systems and data centers so to comply with our Information security policy including periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
Organisational safeguards like awareness and training on security and privacy to make sure employees understand the importance and measures to protect your data.
- Third Party Links and Services
- Children and minors
Twenty Jobs’s site is not directed to, nor we do knowingly collect information from, children under the age of eighteen (18).
- Right to file complaint
You also have the right to make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority or to seek a remedy through the courts if you believe that your rights have been breached.
- Contact Us
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this Policy